The vernal equinox has finally arrived here in the northern hemisphere! While there is still some patches of snow melting off where I live, I can't help but look forward to the bright, breezy days. When I think about spring, the first thing that comes to mind is flowers. When I see tulips and daffodils popping up, I know that spring has finally arrived.
It was still gloomy and gray here a few days ago, so I reached for some soft pinks and peaches to remind me of the fresh flower petals of spring.
Used a new dress for the background -- can't wait to wear it!
Didya miss my flashing numbers?
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry: One of the brightest lipglosses I own! I thought the soft color selection needed a little pick-me-up.
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Springsheen: What's a spring post without Springsheen?
- Benefit Eyeshadow in Nice Melons: This iridescent light peach is my favorite spring eyeshadow ever.
- Sephora Eyeliner in Flashy Pink: More like a subtle flash! It always brightens up my eyes without being too noticeable like white eyeliner.
- AVON Eye Pencil in Floraluscious: The name says it all, luscious flowers please!
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Honey Bunny: This pale salmon color screams pinky nude spring dresses to me! And the name, Easter anyone?
- Lancome Juicy Tube Gloss in Kiwi Slice: Fresh cut grass, eh?
The shade names ended up painting a rather befitting picture of spring, huh? Very fruity. Kept them in mind and surprisingly enough, the colors all coordinated with each other. Don't you love it when the pieces just fall together? Happy spring, everyone! Are you looking forward to the warmer weather?