Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Popping in'

...to say hi! :D

Sorry for the minor absence. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback on my Domo post! It was definitely really fun writing it. Anyway, the reason for my absence is that...this week is FINALS (a.k.a. death) week for me, so I won't be updating until Saturday or Friday. There are 4 full days and 2 half days of school left, with the first few jam-packed with exams, presentations, and projects deadlines. Once I get those out of the way...FREEEDDOOOMMMM! I can't wait for the summer ahead!

And to not have this post be picture-less, here are some pictures of stuff in my life recently.

Scrumptious lemon cupcake from Sweet bakery; the lemon icing was phenomenal!
 
Maggie's hair gone wild.
 
Went thrifting on Saturday -- got all of this for $7! Will be cutting those shirts into tanks. :)
My outfit from a week or so ago! Peter Pan collars = luurve. The dress is from Forever21 and the cardigan from Talbot's.

Hope your week has been going well so far! Off I go to try and finish up my projects and presentations (not to mention study)!

No comments:

Post a Comment