Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello hello

Meep.

Remember me?

Hello everybody. I've done it again. I've disappeared again. But really now, I'm back. It's finally Christmas break, and I can get back to posting and reading your blogs, which I've missed so dearly. I've been so M.I.A. from the blogosphere and Twitterland (and even Instagram, shocking!) this month. I've been getting at most 4 hours of sleep a night these past two weeks, which hasn't been very good to me. The bags under my eyes...not a pleasant sight at all.

Anyway, I thought I'd report back to you all and notify you of my return! And I can't leave this post photo-less, so here's another painting I've painted for my concentration. This time it was hair rollers. :)

The camera washed out a lot of my shading on the skin, boo. :(

I look forward to posting again and catching up on your blogs. Also, we survived the apocalypse! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment