Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

...with style.

I just took a shower after finishing my last college essay (2-3 pages for Cornell...), and I thought I would report back to you guys. Fresh-faced, towel wrapped around my head and all. Shabby webcam pictures, but a report back no less.

What can I say? I'm F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
Let's hope these bags go away soon...

How does one come back blogging in full force after being gone for so long, slaving away at applications? This is quite a dilemma for me as photographing products (or anything in general) and typing up posts have flown out of my routine as of late. The posts on this blog this past month have been...a mess, I don't even know. Very bleh. I don't quite remember how to approach this right now. But I'm sure I'll come back to my senses soon enough.

But huzzah! I am done with college applications! At long last, I. AM. DONE!!!!!! 

This year has been great, however. It was nearly a year ago when after a long mental tug-of-war that I decided that I'd give blogging a go again. I really did miss it, and I'm so glad I came back. I reconnected with old blogging friends while making new ones. I know I haven't been the best blogger so far, but I really do hope to be a better one this new year. It's definitely one of my resolutions.

But anywho, I hope that you're all enjoying this lovely New Year's Eve with your loved ones! Let's ring in the New Year with warm, positive attitudes. I'm going to go enjoy the local fireworks tonight with my parents. Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment