Monday, January 21, 2013

Five Things

Eeeek! Sorry for the absence this past week. It was a busy one. I got a total of 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday and Thursday combined. D: It was bad. But anyway, this week should be much more relaxed AND this weekend I'm going to be going with my Art History class to New York City! I'm so excited. I can't wait.

In addition to that, here are five things that have been keeping me going. If you're new to this blog, these posts (inspired by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere) are just a compilation of five things (not just beauty) that have been making me happy/lifting my spirits lately. Without further ado...

{Getting my Birchbox early this month.}
{My best friend lately.}
{Braided headbands I got for Christmas.}
{Filling up my makeup bag but not having a physical makeup bag, any good rec's?}
{Making my first speed painting video. Speeding things up always turns out so cool.}

I hope you're having a great day, and have a lovely week ahead! What's been floating YOUR boat lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment