Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Peep my Heart

Witty title, yes? Yes.

These sunglasses had been on my wishlist for years. They're absolutely adorable, quirky, and fun. I had tried them on in store every time I went and always liked what I saw. It suited my face shape rather nicely. However, I never built up enough courage to buy them. Can you guess what they are?



I'm sure it's obvious now, but I got heart-shaped sunglasses! I love love looove them so much. I'm so ready for the summer. They just scream the beach. I can't wait to grow my hair even longer so I can rock these with a cool braid (been dying to try fishtail). 


Excuse the duck face hahaha, I thought these glasses should deserve a silly picture. 

My portion of the city had a massive blackout last night. It looked like a zombie apocalypse outside. My parents weren't home yet, so I packed my backpack with my schoolwork and laptop, a bottle of water, and two bananas and went out to look for some place (namely Starbucks or Panera) to do my homework. However, midway through, my mom got home and I was called back. It was a rather fun experience -- pretty exciting compared to my boring, mundane everyday life. The blackout went on until the middle of the night, so I didn't get my work done (and namely my ESSAY). Just going to talk to my teacher today. I mean, 25% of the school lives in my area and we were all without any electricity!

Anyway, aside from my blackout-zombie-apocalypse story, Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment