Monday, March 5, 2012

Five Things

Introducing a new series called...Five Things! I always enjoyed her Five Things posts, so borrowing from Emily (of cupcakesandcashmere -- a brilliant lifestyle/fashion blog), from time to time instead of a "Monthly Favorites" post, I will be posting these showing 5 things that are currently floating my boat, whether they be about food, makeup, fashion, or life in general. That way they will be more sporadic/spontaneous and less limiting. They're quick, but so fun to read/look at. It's kind of like you're looking into my life from many fun, different angles (not in a creepy way).

So here they are in all of their glory...5 things.
{Light and sweet -- I'm ready for spring.}

{Spring 2012 J. Crew Catalog -- one of my favorite looks despite not being a fan of pink.}

{Pure happiness in a tea box, need I say more?}

{It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Nyan-cat! -- adorbz t-shirt I got for my birthday.}

{Sephora packages...no further explanation needed, right?}

No comments:

Post a Comment