Saturday, September 22, 2012

Five Things

It's been a while since I last posted a 'Five Things' post, huh? Lately there have been a lot of things making me smile and that I've been enjoying on those dreary school days, which is great! So without further ado, here are five things that have been keeping me running.

{Filling up my empties bag.}
{A spunky little addition to my miniature figurines collection.}
{Using a museum ticket as my bookmark for Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky.}
{Receiving souvenirs from Hawaii and San Francisco -- been wearing the bracelet non-stop.}
{Getting blinded by my own nails.}

Well, that ends my post here today. Crime and Punishment is such a heart-wrenching book. It makes me want to scratch my face off...in a good way. It's so ajslsjdkslkkjs;;skk -- I can't explain it. Anyway, I hope your weekend has been going swellingly! What's been making you smile lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment