Monday, September 3, 2012

Lake Todd Photo Diary

This past weekend, my family and I rented a little lake cabin up in New Hampshire for a couple days. It was a nice little getaway for us all  before this eventful upcoming year (me applying to colleges and my brother graduating from college). There was no internet, TV or cell phone coverage, so it was literally 2 days in nature, away from the rest of the world. We barbecued and fished and rowed around the lake. Oh my, the lake was absolutely beautiful and the air was so fresh and clean. I didn't want to leave at all. But of course, c'est la vie. I'll let pictures do the rest of the talking.



It was such a lovely weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I would definitely recommend any of you to take a little getaway once in a while, away from technology and society. Just you, your family, your loved ones, and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment