Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Going to SoCal!

Hey everyone! How has your week been going so far? I've been super busy/crashing when I get home lately, so sorry for the lack of posts!

Next next week (Feb. 20-24), I'm going to be in SoCal visiting some colleges! What places would you suggest me to hit up? My parents have been pestering me to come up with an itinerary (besides the colleges). So far on my list are: In N' Out, Mitsuwa, and Koreatown. Some suggestions would be awesome! :D

And to not have this post be image-less, here's this little stop motion movie I made a couple months ago for fun. I was bored out of my mind and didn't know where it was heading, but I kind of like how it turned out! It was really fun (though it took up my entire day).


Have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment