Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall, I heart.

Goin' all Yoda on the tag title. ;)

Why yes! I am giving in and doing the I Heart Fall tag that is taking Youtubeland/the blogosphere by storm right now (like Hurricane Sandy, eh?). You may have noticed my love for the season already, if you've been following my blog, but I thought I might as well partake in this fun little tag anyway.

First, let's put some toasty music on to warm us up before we read this tag. Let it simmer in the background while we read, shall we?

The song is Tourist by Yuna, a Malaysian singer-songwriter. Her voice is just like silk, isn't it?

1. Favorite Fall lip product? I don't know 'bout y'all, just being practical here, but it would have to be my Burt's Bees lip balm. It gets mighty cold up here, especially in the morning when I have to wait outside for the bus to get to school, so keeping my lips moisturized is my favorite thing to do (hah!).

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I only recently got into nail polishes, but I think from the four I own, Essie's Mochachino would be the best fall nail polish. It is a lovely taupe with silver shimmers. See my full post here.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? I used to be addicted to Starbucks, but thank goodness I curbed that. I still treat myself to their yearly holiday drinks, though. But before that comes around, I'd probably get a hot chocolate here and there. 
Perhaps I need to give that Pumpkin Spice Latte a go first?

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
 Not really a candle person, but I really like the smells of mint or cinnamon.

 
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory: This taupe-colored knit circle scarf I got at Banana Republic last year. It was pretty reasonably priced, and it keeps my neck so warm! It matches with almost everything too, which is awesome. Another favorite fall accessory would have to be my beanies!

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 I'm a bit of a scaredy cat, so I'd probably go with the haunted hay ride. You get to stay in a moving vehicle, right?

 
7. Favorite Halloween movie? 
Definitely definitely It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Hands down, the best. So adorable and timeless.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? 
Mmm, probably the leftover candy that I don't pass out, haha! I like Twix, Reese's, and Skittles. All candy is my weakness actually.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
 Well, that passed already...and it's still fall so I'll answer anyway?! I dressed up as a hipster panda for Halloween. I was rather satisfied with my costume actually, go see it here if you haven't already.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? I'm pretty sure y'all know that I favor a lot of things about fall. The warm, vibrant colors in the trees warm me up on any cold day. It's the season where hot drinks finally feel right. I get to bundle up in layers (I really enjoy this actually). The brisk air. And of course, it's the wonderful precursor to winter, my favorite season of them all. See some of my fall posts here and here.

What's your favorite thing about fall? If you haven't already, you should totally do this tag! (That is if you like fall, though.) (And also if it's fall in your neck of the woods right now.) (Too many parantheses.) Speaking of winter, WE JUST GOT OUR FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON HERE TODAY! Exciting, I know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment