Monday, January 16, 2012

Ode to Ye Jack Black Lip Balm!

...in Lemon & Chamomile. Let's dim the lights please.


Many lip balms I have tried,
yet this one can't be denied,
to be one of the best from all the past.
I surely hope all that remains will last,
for your Lemon & Chamomile scent
is just oh so elegant.


You replenish my lips so very well,
having been chapped by the cold winter chill.
Your name turned me off at first,
for Jack Black, the actor, is the worst.
But your SPF packs a punch,
offering 25 in such a little bunch.


I really do love you though,
but how silly it would be
to write you an ode like so.

and snap, snap, snap, snap.
Yes, indeed. I did write an ode to this awesome lip balm. As you can tell, I really do love it. I might be a little late in discovering this, but better late than never! Pulling this deep cobalt blue tube out of my bag makes me feel so cool for some reason. It must be the ambiguity/masculinity of the packaging. I adore it.

Have you tried the Jack Black lip balms? If so, what are your favorite flavors? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment