The gorgeous blue sky and blinding sunlight reminded me of late spring/early summer. Though winter is my absolute favorite season (I love the cold), I couldn't help but think of summer days today.
View of Boston skyline from my apartment. Pretty, yes?
And so, the beautiful weather inspired me to go through my stash and find some products that reminded me of summer and its warmth. I just felt like playing with my much-neglected makeup. Here is what I ended up with:
- Revlon Superlustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef -- a gorgeous creamy coral pink color. By far one of my favorite glosses.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Evening Aura -- a shimmery pastel orange shade. The first MAC product I ever got!
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Nice Melons -- a gorgeous pale peach color with the prettiest gold/pink sheen. I don't even know how to describe it, but it's the prettiest all-over lid color ever. Will definitely show y'all in an FOTD when I get the chance.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti -- a sheer, shiny orange. Will tell more about my thoughts on this in a post to come!
- L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner in Gold Charge -- a gorgeous gold eyeliner. The color is so gold and intense, one of my favorite products ever. It really brightens up the eyes.
- Stila Charmed Eyeshadow Palette -- a beautiful array of warm, summery shades. This palette just screams 'summer' to me, from the eyeshadows down to the gold palette. And y'know, the buttery texture of the eyeshadows is a plus too.
- MAC Blush in Springsheen -- A peachy pink with a strong gold sheen. By far the most beautiful blush I own. The sheen is just so I-don't-kn0w-how-to-describe-it-but-it's-so-freaking-pretty.
Top to bottom: Nice Melons, Evening Aura, Gold Charge, Coral Reef, Tutti Frutti, Springsheen, Stila Charmed Palette
Well, even though it's a little confusing, let's just take in and appreciate the nice, bright, summery colors. How has the winter weather been faring for you guys lately? :)